In the northern part of Craig County in Virginia, in the United States, you’ll find the unincorporated village of Paint Bank. It is situated to the north-northwest of the county seat of New Castle, which is the town of New Castle, at the crossroads of State Route 18 and State Route 311. The settlement may be found in the valley that is formed by Potts Mountain and Peters Mountain.
What can you find at the Paint Bank general store?
Come witness for yourself that The Paint Bank General Store truly does have ″a little bit of everything″ when you pay a visit to our genuine, small-town general store that is situated in the center of Paint Bank. You may get anything here, from everyday necessities to unique presents. We are proud to present the buffalo meat that was farmed on our very own Hollow Hill Farm.
What is the population of Paint Bank Virginia?
The number of people living in the Paint Bank area (zip code 24131) is 41. In terms of population density, there are one person for every square mile. When compared to the national median age of 37.4, Paint Bank (zip code 24131) has a median age of 31.7.
What is there to do in Paint Bank Virginia?
- Stoney Brook Plantation is ranked as one of the top ten best things to do in the area of Paint Bank, Virginia 24131. 8.0 mi.
- The Sweet Springs Resort Park Foundation is located 7.1 kilometers away
- Big Pine Trout Farm, if you will. 9.7 mi.
- Twin River Outfitters. 32.0 mi.
- Autumn Creek Vineyards. 75.7 mi.
- River Expeditions: 56.1 km
- River Expeditions
- 9.6 miles away is the Craig County Historical Society
- Located 28.0 miles away
- Starrtyme Entertainment.