At the Classic Citizens Bank Park Food Aramark, you may have traditional fried chicken tenders and french fries. At the Hatfield Grill, the traditional fare of a ballpark is given a contemporary spin with the addition of a variety of toppings to hot dogs. Cider onions, sweet and sour slaw, and bacon are among of the toppings that are available.
- 1 How do I eat healthy at Citizens Bank Park?
- 2 Can I bring food to a Phillies game?
- 3 What can you bring in Citizens Bank Park?
- 4 Can you bring backpacks into Citizens Bank Park?
- 5 What is the best food at Citizens Bank Park?
- 6 Do you have to wear a mask at Citizens Bank Park?
- 7 How much is a beer at Citizens Bank Park?
- 8 Can you take food to a baseball game?
- 9 What is not allowed in Citizens Bank Park?
- 10 How early can you get into Citizens Bank Park?
- 11 Can you tailgate at Citizens Bank Park?
- 12 Can you bring unopened water bottles into Citizens Bank Park?
- 13 Are water bottles allowed in Citizens Bank Park?
- 14 Can you bring food into the Braves stadium?
How do I eat healthy at Citizens Bank Park?
You should try the salad bar at Baker Bowl Bistro (section 215), which has grilled chicken, or the Kale Caesar at Harry the K’s (sections 143-145, 243). Choose thinner cuts of meat, such as the turkey burger offered by McFadden’s (section 127) or the Amish turkey burger offered by Harry the K.
Can I bring food to a Phillies game?
Spend less money on meals. At Phillies games, bringing in outside food is not only permitted but encouraged. You are also permitted to bring a small cooler with soft sides, so feel free to bring everything you need inside with you, including ice. If you bring your own food and drinks, you won’t have to pay the ballpark’s costs for them.
What can you bring in Citizens Bank Park?
Bag Policy At the ballpark, customers are not permitted to bring any type of bag into the venue, including drawstring bags and backpacks, in an effort to speed up the entrance process. Citizens Bank Park will only allow visitors to bring in diaper bags, clutch purses that are no larger than 12 by 12 by 1 inches, fanny packs, medical bags, and transparent or solid tote bags.
Can you bring backpacks into Citizens Bank Park?
Items That Are Not Allowed Inside Citizens Bank Park, visitors are not permitted to bring in any of the following items: Bags, including backpacks, cans, glass bottles, and open containers Cans, glass bottles, and open containers For additional information, please refer to the section on Bags.
What is the best food at Citizens Bank Park?
- The Pass & Stow Sausage Sandwich came in first place on our list of the finest new foods offered at Citizens Bank Park in 2017.
- Federal Donuts.
- KLYR Rum.
- Colbie’s Spoon Pie.
- PB&J Burger.
- Manco & Manco Pizza.
- Carrots with a Blister.
- The Southern Kissed Chicken Sandwich created by Colbie
Do you have to wear a mask at Citizens Bank Park?
Masks are required to be worn inside of Citizens Bank Park in all of the indoor areas, including the toilets, elevators, club floors, and lobbies. Fans who have not been vaccinated are urged to maintain covering their faces while they are at Citizens Bank Park and should do so at all times. This is in accordance with the rules that were set forth by the City of Philadelphia.
How much is a beer at Citizens Bank Park?
Home > Beers > How Much Is A Beer At Citizens Bank Park? Domestic cans cost an additional $6 each to purchase. The most costly option is the 24/25-ounce size (2018 pricing). Premium cans come at an additional cost of $14 each.
Can you take food to a baseball game?
- You are welcome to bring in food from the outside; however, you are not permitted to bring in any bottles, cans, coolers, glass containers, or thermoses.
- Bottles of non-alcoholic beverages with a capacity of one liter or less may be brought into the venue.
- One of the only exceptions to this rule is if you have a suite; in that instance, you are not permitted to bring any of your own food or drink into the suite with you.
What is not allowed in Citizens Bank Park?
- Fans, such as McCleery, began sending reports from Citizens Bank Park, drawing attention to the ballpark’s new plan to speed access, which was one of the factors that contributed to the difficult start to the season.
- On the list of ″prohibited bags″ were backpacks, tote bags, drawstring bags, camera bags, fanny packs, purses, duffel bags, and cases for binoculars and other optical equipment.
How early can you get into Citizens Bank Park?
Located on Pattison Avenue, right next to the First Base Gate Entrance. Additional ticket windows are available on Citizens Bank Way for all of the home games this season. All gates open ninety minutes before the start of each and every home game throughout the regular season.
Can you tailgate at Citizens Bank Park?
I was wondering whether Citizens Bank Park allowed tailgating. What is this, exactly? During any of the home baseball games, you are welcome to tailgate on the lots that surround the stadium. At Phillies Stadium, the tailgating lots go by the letters A through H, J through L, M and N.
Can you bring unopened water bottles into Citizens Bank Park?
Food and beverage management at Citizens Bank Park Glass bottles and cans are not permitted at CBP checkpoints, however each traveler is permitted to bring in one clear plastic water bottle with them. Knowing this information in advance is always helpful. It must still have the manufacturer seal on it.
Are water bottles allowed in Citizens Bank Park?
- The normal rule at Citizens Bank Park is that unsealed containers are not permitted, however they do make an exception for sippy cups and infant bottles that are still full.
- It’s also OK to have unopened water bottles and snack packages that have been sealed.
- Additionally allowed are compact coolers with soft-sided exteriors.
- Just make sure that everything can be contained within a bag of an appropriate size.
Can you bring food into the Braves stadium?
When attending a Braves game, you are allowed to bring a small bag inside the stadium as long as it is transparent. Before entering, you will have to empty all of your luggage and submit them to a search. Inside the stadium, you are not allowed to bring in any outside food or beverages.