The Personal Banker position at Woodforest National Bank pays roughly $11.56 per hour, while the Branch Manager position earns $18.00 per hour on average. The salary information was derived from 1,380 data points that were obtained directly from workers, users, and both past and present job adverts on Indeed over the course of the previous 36 months.
Jobs at the Woodforest National Bank, Ranked by Their Hourly Pay Rate
|Job Title:Retail Banker||Range:$12 – $17||Average:$14|
|Assistant Branch Manager, Banking||Range:$15 – $26||Average:$19|
|Bank Teller||Range:$11 – $19||Average:$14|
|Teller||Range:$11 – $17 (Estimated *)||Average:$14|
- 1 Which bank pays the most to tellers?
- 2 What is Woodforest Bank limit?
- 3 Is Woodforest owned by Walmart?
- 4 Is Woodforest a real bank?
- 5 How much is $55 000 a year hourly?
- 6 Can you make a lot of money working at a bank?
- 7 What is Woodforest ATM withdrawal limit?
- 8 What time does direct deposit hit Woodforest?
- 9 How much will Woodforest let you overdraft?
- 10 Does Woodforest have Zelle?
- 11 How many states are Woodforest in?
- 12 Does Woodforest check credit?
- 13 How hard is it to get a loan from Woodforest Bank?
- 14 How much does it cost to open a Woodforest business account?
Which bank pays the most to tellers?
- Umpqua Bank is among the best companies in the United States for Tellers. 3.4 at a rate of $21.52 an hour 320 reviews 23 wages were reportedly reported
- First Citizens Bank. 3.5 at a rate of $19.93 per hour. 941 ratings11 wages were reportedly reported
- A Bank for Investors 3.4 dollars and $19.77 an hour
- 3.9 and $19.23 per hour for JPMorgan Chase & Co.
- M&T Bank. 3.5 dollars an hour ($18.87 total)
- Display additional businesses
What is Woodforest Bank limit?
A daily aggregate restriction of $810 is placed on cash withdrawals that can be made using a Woodforest Debit Card in connection with a single account.
Is Woodforest owned by Walmart?
- Woodforest National Bank is a financial institution that is privately owned and operated, with its headquarters located in The Woodlands, Texas.
- As of the end of March in the year 2020, it had over 788 locations throughout 17 different states.
- The Woodforest National Bank is the most important retail partner for Walmart, and it also offers financial services to the members of Sam’s Club.
- Bank National of the Woodforest
Is Woodforest a real bank?
Woodforest National Bank is a complete financial institution. It is able to provide services such as checking accounts, savings accounts, certificates of deposit, personal loans, vehicle loans, mortgage loans, and credit cards.
How much is $55 000 a year hourly?
Assuming a person works an average of 40 hours per week, their annual salary of $55,000 translates to an hourly wage of $26.44 if they earn that much.
Can you make a lot of money working at a bank?
Investment bankers and other types of financial managers are grouped together by the Bureau of Labor Statistics as having an average annual salary of $134,180 after five years of experience. The Corporate Finance Institute estimates that a newly graduated investment banker can make up to one hundred thousand dollars in their first year on the job.
What is Woodforest ATM withdrawal limit?
The smallest amount that may be withdrawn from an ATM in Woodforest is twenty dollars, while the daily withdrawal limit is one thousand dollars. You are only allowed a maximum of four withdrawals per day to use the ATM.
What time does direct deposit hit Woodforest?
The Times That Major Banks Accept Direct Deposits
|Bank||Direct Deposit Time|
|U.S. Bank||8 a.m. (PST) on payday|
|USAA||Up to one day early|
|Wells Fargo||6:30 a.m. (EST) on payday|
|Woodforest National Bank||Same day if your employer/sender has deposited the money before 8 p.m. (CST)|
How much will Woodforest let you overdraft?
If an item causes your account to be overdrawn by $1.00 or less, we will not charge you a fee for the overdrawn amount. Unless you opt in for certain types of transactions, no overdraft item fee will be charged for transactions made using your ATM or daily debit card.
Does Woodforest have Zelle?
- Zelle is a new way to send money that is quick, secure, and simple, and it can be done directly from the Woodlands Bank mobile app to send money to friends, family, and other people you trust.
- Zelle streamlines the process of sending money to or receiving money from trusted individuals in the United States who have a bank account in the United States.
- You may access Zelle using the Woodlands Bank mobile app.
How many states are Woodforest in?
Woodforest National Bank is a privately owned community bank that is currently serving over 900,000 customers at more than 750 branches located throughout the states of Texas, North Carolina, Ohio, Maryland, Pennsylvania, Virginia, West Virginia, Illinois, Indiana, South Carolina, Kentucky, and Tennessee. Woodforest National Bank is currently celebrating over 30 years of banking success.
Does Woodforest check credit?
4 answers. When considering applicants for employment, Woodforest does not do credit checks. They do in fact have a bank and savings account designated for second chances.
How hard is it to get a loan from Woodforest Bank?
To be eligible for a personal loan from Woodforest National Bank, you will need to be at least 18 years old, a citizen of the United States or a permanent resident of the United States, and have a Social Security number. It is not quite obvious whether or if Woodforest National Bank has a minimum credit score requirement for the acceptance of personal loans.
How much does it cost to open a Woodforest business account?
To create a business checking account with Woodforest Bank, you’ll need to deposit a minimum of one hundred dollars. Please be aware that there will be a one-time setup fee of $15.00 for each Woodforest Debit Card that you buy.